Procedure for setting up an Offshore Company in Abu Dhabi
A simple facet about the UAE is that each of its emirates has some common steps for company formation. Business set up in Abu Dhabi is no different. There are several commonalities among Offshore Company formation in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah and other emirates.
The steps to be pursued for setting up an entity in Abu Dhabi offshore are:
- Reserve a company trade name. Follow the rules promulgated by the offshore authorities in the region and forward three proposed names for the business. The names will be rejected in case those are not according to the policies. Therefore, go through the laid down stipulations or discuss with our professionals.
- Obtain additional approvals, if required. Some types of business activities may need additional approvals from departments and ministries. Obtain the approvals and authorizations accordingly.
- Forward the application, along with the necessary documents and certificates to the authority. The documents to be attached include the following:
- Passport copies of the shareholders and directors
- Proof of identity
- Address proof
- CV of the responsible person (s)
- Notarized Article of Association (AOA)
- Letter from the bank
- Notarized Memorandum of Association (MOA)
Advantages of an Offshore Company in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi offshore domain has offered great advantages to attract investment in the region. Consequently, the jurisdiction has been witnessing a matchless influx of both conglomerates and newbie businesspersons.
We are enumerating some of the most prominent benefits of an offshore company in Abu Dhabi. You can discuss with us to know more about the optimistic aspects of setting up a business in this domain.
- 100% ownership to ex-pats
- 100% repatriation of capital and profit
- Exemption from customs duties
- No income or personal tax
- Diverse options for investment
- Great infrastructure facilities
- Asset protection
- Multi-currency transactions permitted
- Variety of choices of banks to open an account, which offer additional benefits
- Quick formation of an Offshore Company in Abu Dhabi is possible
- Office space not mandatory
- Zero VAT
- Lenient business policies
- Progressive emirate
- Close to flourishing markets
Why Kiltons for Forming an Offshore Company in Abu Dhabi
Accurate and time-tested advice is the basic ingredient for the growth of a business entity. Expertise in the field is essential for identifying the right field, the best business activity, the course of action and so on. You may be an established ex-pat businessperson or a debutante, the lack of knowledge about the business domains in Abu Dhabi can turn perilous. That’s where we can be of great support to you.
Kiltons business setup services were established in 1999. We have been playing a pivotal part in turning the business dreams of both expatriates and residents into reality. By advising on prospective business options and guiding the investor through the right path, we ensure the success of business firms in Abu Dhabi offshore. Keen observation, meticulous planning and dedicated support have been the fundamentals of Kiltons.
To discuss business set up in Abu Dhabi offshore, contact us now.