Procedure for Business setup in DMCC
The procedure for Dubai Multi Commodities Centre Business setup is simple to pursue. You only need to have the idea about the process. Thereby, avoiding confusions and hassles. On other hand, you can remain calm and concentrate on your plans, while our professionals carry out the DMCC company set up on behalf of you. The dedicated service is what made us the top DMCC Business setup consultants.
1. Decide Your Business Activity
This step is of paramount importance if you are a newbie in the field of business. You must choose the business in which you want to form a company in DMCC carefully. Meticulous planning and preparation of detailed business operations may be necessary to reap the best benefit. Get support from Kiltons if you want a thoroughly studied and analyzed business process that will open the gates to riches for you.
2. Prepare Legal Structure
Select the type of business and form the legal structure accordingly. You may note that the legal structure is an important part. It can affect the performance of the company. Therefore, utmost care must be ensured whilst the preparation of the same.
3. Registration of the Trading/ Business Name
Finalize the company or trading name according to the laid down stipulations. The same has to be registered with the DMMC Free Zone authority. All the approvals during company formation in DMCC will be issued in the name of the company.
4. Application for Business License
You can forward the application along with the stipulated documents to the Free Zone Authority for obtaining DMCC company setup license and commencing business operations. We can be your DMCC business setup consultants to expedite the setting up process.
5. Obtain License and Start the Business Activities
Receive a trading license in Dubai and start your business operations.
Benefits of Business setup in DMCC
You may be eager to know the benefits of company formation in DMCC. It is one of the most promising business jurisdictions in UAE.
- Wide options to choose office according to the requirement and the type of your business
- Advanced infrastructure
- No income or corporate tax
- Multi-currency transactions permitted
- Hire foreign employees as per your requirement
- Conveniently connected to seaport and airport, thus ensuring easy export/ import of goods
- Prime location
- Provision of onsite customs
Documents Required for Business setup in DMCC
The Documents required for company formation in DMCC are:
- Copy of passport of the owner/ partners
- NOC from the employer if you are a resident
- Copy of visa
- Address proof
- UAE ID if you are a resident
- Notarized Memorandum of Association (MOA) and Article of Association (AOA) of the parent company (only on a case to case basis)
Kiltons Business Setup Services in DMCC
Kiltons became the number one business setup services in UAE through selfless service for more than two decades. Our agency fulfils the requirements projected by the clients, and more, through the devoted client-centric activities. We endeavour to be the best firm for business setup in DMCC. And in that effort, our expert professionals explore the business fields optimally with their in-depth knowledge.
You can be a winner in business with our team supporting you from the beginning. To know more about company formation in DMCC and for discussing various possibilities, you may consult our DMCC business consultants in Dubai.
Contact us now for DMCC company setup.