Business Types and Allowed Activities in Dubai Media City
Three types of business setup or functioning are permissible in DMC. The expat or resident entrepreneur can choose the most favourable company setup in Dubai Media City, to reap the best result.
Free Zone Company (FZC) – Start an FZC in DMC and operate as an independent entity.
Branch of a Foreign or UAE Firm – Establish a Dubai Media City business setup branch of a foreign or resident firm.
Freelance Permit – Are you thinking of working as a freelancer in DMC? You can obtain a freelance permit to work in your profession or provide freelance service to individuals and firms. Dubai Freelance Visa with which you can stay in Dubai as well as bring your family.
The DMC allows business activities in different fields, pertaining to media, advertisement, and entertainment. The companies in this Free Zone can involve in the following businesses:
- Media services
- Event Management
- Printed and Visual News Media
Procedure for Dubai media city Business setup
You will have to submit your business plan and passport details to DTMFZ authority, along with an application, initially. The process for company formation in Dubai media city will entail online application and other relevant processes. The steps involved are:
- Minimum share capital of AED 50K is mandatory for Dubai Media City business setup
- Submit an online application including all the details. The Free Zone Authority will peruse the application and grant approval in a timeline of 05 days.
- Subsequent to receipt of approval for your DMC business setup application, the DTMFZ authority will seek submission of all the essential documents stated by them.
- Once the authority verifies all the documents and confirms the authenticity, they will issue a client confirmation letter. Stating the approval for your application for company formation in Dubai Media City.
- On receipt of the confirmation, pay the necessary fee for DMC business setup
- Official formalities, including formulation and signing of Memorandum of Association (MOA), in the presence of shareholders, preparation of Article of Association (AOA) and so on.
- Crediting of stated share capital
- Lease and license issuance by TECOM
Documents Required for Business Setup in Dubai Media City
The documents, you need to submit, for Dubai Media City business setup are:
- Separate application forms, in the stipulated format, for company registration and Business license in Dubai.
- Business plan
- Copy of passport of the owner/ manager/ legal rep/ director (in colour)
- Board resolution
- Notarized Memorandum of Association (MOA)
- Notarized Article of Association (AOA)
- Proof for share capital
- Specimen signatures of authorized personnel including director and manager
Benefits of Business Setup in Dubai Media City
A plethora of advantages await the business setup in DMC:
- Zero personal and corporate tax
- Nil customs duties on import
- Nil charges on repatriation of capital and profit (100% repatriation)
- Conducive environment for media services
- Extensive, advanced, infrastructure for supporting the media and advertising firms
- Single window system for all government approvals and services
Kiltons Business Setup Services in Dubai Media City
Reach out to Kiltons for professional support on company formation in Dubai Media City. Our team will undertake the process of business setup in DMC in a time-bound manner to help you commence the operations at the earliest. The comprehensive service from us will be the guiding light and unwavering help throughout setup and business operations.
To establish a business in Dubai Media City, contact us now.