Benefits of Business Setup in Sharjah Free Zone
Exceptional advantages await Sharjah free zone company formation. The benefits offered by this jurisdiction help you to reap the best outcome and grow extensively in a short time itself.
The benefits of Sharjah free zone company formation include:
- Multi-currency transaction
- 100% repatriation of capital and profit
- No import or export duties
- Quick business setup formalities
- 24-hour licensing support
- Complete confidentiality
- Hiring and leasing rates are less than most of the other domains
- Closely located to ports and an international airport, helping easy transportation of goods to international markets
- Exempted from corporate and personal tax
- Energy costs are less
- Abundant warehousing facility available
- Cheap labour charges
Business Setup Requirements & Procedure in Sharjah Free Zone
You must finalize the type of business activity and the license you require before you commence the process for Sharjah free zone company formation. There are three types of licenses are available in the jurisdiction:
- Trading License
- Commercial License
- Professional License
Our professionals will help you ascertain the benefits of different types of business activities that are advantageous. And aid you in obtaining a license for the same.
The basic requirements for Sharjah free zone company formation:
- Recognizing your field of business and choosing the license for the same
- Finalizing the company name according to the specifications promulgated by the authority
- Formulating the business setup plan
- Undertaking initial setup and licensing process, which include preparation of legal structure and investment of capital funds to the bank
- Business registration process
The procedure for Sharjah Free Zone business setup is:
Gaining Initial Approval – This will necessitate submission of duly filled application form with all the requisite documents to the authority. The documents to be submitted include:
- Copy of passport of the owner, shareholders, designated managers and directors
- Passport size photographs of responsible persons
- Legal structure
- Business plan
- Documents indicating the qualification and experience of the individuals
- Audited financial report for 2 years for the corporate firm planning Sharjah free zone company formation
Company Registration Formalities – You will have to register the business setup in Sharjah Free Zone. The company registration could be complete by submitting the following documents to the authority.
- Notarized Memorandum of Association (MOA)
- Notarized Article of Association (AOA)
- Board resolution with the appointment of personnel for the top positions including Manager and General Manager
- Info and document indicating the capital share
Obtain Trading License – Apply for a license after completing the above-mentioned formalities. You can get the license without any delay if the documents are correct and you have followed the process.
Setup Sharjah Free Zone Company With Kiltons
Setting up a company in Sharjah Free Zone becomes easier with professional support from our expert team. We have been renowned for providing optimal support from the initial stage to starting fruitful business operations in the jurisdiction. Established in 1999, we have been one of the key players in Sharjah Free zone Business setup. Kiltons has helped countless expatriates and residents to realize their entrepreneurial dreams.
Having more than two decades of experience in the field, we would be the right business to set up services for company formation in Sharjah Free Zone. Our timely guidance, comprehensive support and the all-encompassing process will be the mainstay in your success journey.
Are you thinking of entering the business arena in the UAE? Are you planning for a Sharjah Free zone company setup ?
Reach out to us now.