Why become a real estate agent in Dubai?
Real estate or property sector presents you with great growth prospects. The same is the case not only in Dubai but also in other emirates in UAE as well. You can reap a fortune by helping entrepreneurs, individuals and companies to find the best location for establishing companies or staying.
Location of a business entity is important in making it successful. A conducive atmosphere and availability of adequate infrastructure are vital in the success of a business. It is a rewarding feeling when you turn instrumental in the growth of a business firm.
Imagine how satisfactory it will be when you can get a residence at a peaceful location for a family. The profession of a real estate agent is both a financially and mentally rewarding one. However, you must work hard and create a trustworthy identity to become a reliable real estate agent.
How to become a real estate agent in Dubai?
The authorities in Dubai have laid down certain procedure for one to become a real estate agent. You have to pursue the process and obtain requisite approval/ license to become an approved real estate agent in Dubai.
The steps are:
- If you are an expatriate, you must get a resident visa first. Becoming a real estate agent is comparatively easy for those who are resident in the UAE or from the GCC countries.
- The next step involves qualifying the Real Estate Regulatory Agency (RERA) exam in Dubai. For this, you must undergo training by Dubai Real Estate Institute (DREI) initially.
- Once you qualify the exam, you will be issued with a real estate agent license in Dubai. It will make you eligible to start functioning as a real estate agent in Dubai.
- Although you have qualified the exam and become a certified real estate agent, you must keep updating yourself with amendments in real estate laws and new inclusions in the property regulations.
- Establish a strong network through committed actions and reliable services. Honest attitude will gain you more clients and wide network.
Documents Required for Becoming a Real Estate Agent in Dubai
Congratulations on choosing the right business field that has favourable growth prospects. You can become a successful real estate agent in Dubai through meticulous actions and credible services to clients.
The documents required to become an approved real estate agent in Dubai are:
- Resident visa
- Training at DREI
- Qualification on the exam subsequent to training at DREI
- Real estate agent license in Dubai issued after the exam
- Renewal of the license in a month in advance from the due date is mandatory
Why Kiltons for obtaining a Real Estate license in Dubai?
Kiltons Business Setup Services was established in 1999. We have created an unblemished legacy through trustworthy services spanning over two decades. Our professional team has been instrumental in realizing the business dreams of countless expatriates and residents.
Still confused on how to get real estate license in Dubai? We will help you in obtaining a real estate license in Dubai and establishing yourself in the field. With dependable support from Kiltons, you can achieve unparalleled success and reputation.
To discuss how to start a real estate business in Dubai, contact us now.