Why Umm Al Quwain Free Zone Business setup?
Let’s see the advantages of the Umm Al Quwain Free Zone Company setup. The factors that have been fascinating expatriate businessmen and entities are evident when you take a closer look at the policies and provisions of the emirate. Besides, the excellent infrastructure facilities and fewer establishment and operation costs, Umm Al Quwain Free Zone company formation offers several advantages for a business person.
Easy Business Set Up – Seldom you’ll find such an easy and quick business set up formalities anywhere else. Realizing your dream is faster than you imagine. The ever-supportive governmental agencies and authorities have formulated unfussy process for company formation in UAQ FTZ.
Strategic Location – Located at Ahmed Bin Rashid Port, UAQ FTZ is strategically placed for undertaking export, import and all the other trading activities. Therefore, businesses in Umm Al Quwain can carry out international trading without any complications. Furthermore, a short journey will take you to airports at Sharjah and Dubai.
Operate without Visa – You can opt for businesses without a visa too. This is a rare phenomenon compared to any other region. Specific business owners, including freelancing professionals, who may not have to be present continuously, can choose to operate without a visa.
Wide License Options – Select the best license from the plethora of options you have. Our professional team can guide you about the right license option that will be suitable for your business activity. Choose the one that will be ideal for your entity and grow.
Advantages of Business Set Up in Umm Al Quwain Free Zone
Entities can have some great advantages on establishing their business in UAQ FTZ. Expats can have optimum growth availing unique benefits. The exclusive advantages of Umm Al Quwain Free Zone are:
- 100% repatriation of capital and profit
- Zero corporate and personal tax
- Outstanding infrastructure facilities
- Low operation cost
- Exemption from import and export customs duties
- 100% ownership of the business firm
- Multi-currency transactions
- No strict limitation on recruitment of foreign employees
- Excellent availability of commercial and office space, including warehousing
Documents Required for Umm Al Quwain Free Zone Company formation
You have to submit an application in the prescribed format for Umm Al Quwain Free Zone Business setup. The following documents are essential for processing company formation and registration.
- Passport copies of expat shareholders
- Copy of passport of recruited manager
- Business plan
- Proof of address of shareholders, director board members and manager
- Memorandum and Article of Association (MOA and AOA)
- Attested Power of Attorney (if required)
- Board resolution in case you an opening a branch
- Incorporation certificate
- Additional documents and certificates sought from time to time
Business Formation procedure for Umm Al Quwain Free Zone Business setup
You can form a Free Zone Company (FZC), Free Zone Establishment, Branch Office of a Foreign Company, Branch Office of a UAE Company or Freelance firm. A brief of the procedure required to be followed for company formation in UAQ FTZ is detailed in the succeeding paragraphs. You can contact Kiltons for undertaking the business set up process on behalf of you. We will complete the procedure responsibly at the earliest. The key procedures of Umm Al Quwain Free Zone company formation are as follows:
- Determine the business activity
- Choose the most favourable license for carrying out the business activity
- Register the trade name. You can provide up to 05 suggestions. Note that the authority has promulgated certain naming regulations, which you have to follow. The name that is not according to the specification will not be approved
- Prepare the legal form according to the type of company you plan to establish
- Finalize an office space in UAE and rent/ lease it
- Apply for company formation in Umm Al Quwain, along with the requisite documents
- Pay the fee and obtain a license
Umm Al Quwain Free Zone Company setup with Kiltons
Assigning the company formation formalities to us will remove you from the burden of preparing the application, arranging the documents, obtaining various approvals and similar requirements. You can concentrate on other activities while our professional team carries out the company formation documentation and sets up on behalf of you.
Kiltons business setup services has been the leading business set up services in the UAE since its establishment in 1999. Our distinguished clientele has lauded our dedicated and trustworthy support. Our handpicked team of professionals will provide you with the best support you can get in the UAE.
To discuss company formation in the Umm Al Quwain Free Trade Zone, contact us now.