Benefits of DIFC Business Setup
A business setup in DIFC can be beneficial in several ways. The first step towards riches, DIFC has been the starting point for the business journey of many renowned entrepreneurs. The benefits of DIFC company formation include:
- Zero tax on income and profit
- Nil tax on repatriation of capital
- Unlimited availability of skilled professionals
- Outstanding infrastructure that will be productive for the company
- Exclusive legal system, distinctive from UAE’s federal laws, to ensure better support to business firms in the jurisdiction
- English Common Law to help the entities in the best possible way
- Obtain investments locally as well
- A simple and easy methodology for obtaining administrative support from the authorities.
Process for Obtaining DIFC License in Dubai
The DIFC Free Zone offers licenses in banking, insurance, and professional services related to finance and wealth management sectors and their subdivisions. Since the jurisdiction deals with financial transactions and economic activities, the two authorities handle different aspects related to the businesses. The Registrar of Companies is responsible for approving business operations, company incorporation, and subsequent activities.
On the other hand, the Dubai Financial Service Authority (DFSA) monitors, regulates and observes the financial activities in the region. The support from expert professionals in Kiltons Business Setup Services will help you complete the formalities quickly and commence the business without any delays.
The steps involved in DIFC company formation are:
Finalizing the Sector – The financial sector you want to focus on must be finalized before pursuing further steps.
Trade Name for the Business – Go through the naming guidelines and decide on a trading name for the business. It has to be registered with the authority. The name that doesn’t meet the stipulations in the guideline will be rejected.
Preparation of Legal Structure – The legal structure of the entity has to be prepared and notarized by an authorized notary.
Application for Incorporation – Apply to the authority along with the requisite documents for company incorporation and commencement of business activities. Instead of a DIFC license in Dubai, the company incorporation will permit you to begin the business activities.
The documents required for company formation in DIFC are:
- Copy of passport of owner and shareholders
- Visa copy
- Passport size photographs
- Copy of passport and visa of the designated manager, along with resume
- Resolution from the board of directors
- Article of Association and Memorandum of Association (Those have to be attested in the home country and MOFA in the UAE)
Avail our business setup services in DIFC, to scale greater heights of success.
Kiltons Business Setup services for DIFC license
Kiltons group was established in Sharjah in 1948. The group has been investing in diverse business ventures since then. Kiltons Business Setup Services commenced operations in 1999, intending to support and guide ex-pat and resident entrepreneurs in realizing their dream. Our more than two decades-long unblemished legacy highlights the committed and trustworthy services.
We offer company formation services in DIFC and other jurisdictions across the UAE. Kiltons has offices around the country, to aid our clients in business setup in Mainland, Free Zone and business setup in Offshore domains chosen by the clients.
Are you planning a business setup in DIFC?
Talk to our team now for hassle-free DIFC company formation.