Procedure of Offshore Company Formation in Sharjah
The process of company formation in Sharjah is simple and unfussy. You can complete the procedure without any hassles if you have all the documents and are aware of the complete process.
- Registers a name for the business entity – You must reserve a trading name for your firm. It must be noted that the laid down stipulations must be met when you forward the selected trade name. Else, it will be rejected by the authority.
- Submit Application to the Authority – Apply for approval for setting up the company. The application has to be filled in the requisite format. Attach all the necessary documents, including the following, with the application.
- Copies of the passports of the owner, shareholders and directors
- Proof of identity of directors and shareholders
- Proof of address
- Curriculum Vitae of responsible individuals
- Business resolution
- Legal Structure – Notarized legal structure must be submitted. The Article of Association (AOA) and Memorandum of Association (MOA) must be translated and notarized.
- Corporate Offshore Bank Account – You must start a bank account in the name of the offshore company in Sharjah. The letter from the bank will have to be attached with the application.
Advantages of an Offshore Company in Sharjah
Identifying the role of ex-pat businessmen and their entities in the financial strength of the emirate, the governmental authority has formulated policies productive for the businesses. To make the offshore company formation in Sharjah more attractive.
The advantages of offshore company in Sharjah are:
- 100% ownership to ex-pats
- 100% repatriation of capital and profit
- No income or personal tax
- Great infrastructure facilities
- Multi-currency transactions permitted
- Variety of choices of banks to open an account, which offer additional benefits
- Quick company formation in Sharjah offshore is possible
- Progressive emirate
- Excellent availability of labour and resources
Set Up Offshore Business in Sharjah with Kiltons
Kiltons business setup services are proud to be the guiding light for several business entities in Mainland, Free Zone and Offshore jurisdictions in Sharjah. We have experienced professionals, who have thorough knowledge about offshore company formation in Sharjah. Moreover, our cordial relations with the authority will help you set up the business without any delay.
Reach out to Kiltons to discuss setting up a business in Sharjah offshore. Established in 1999, we have been the mainstay for the formation of many companies in Sharjah offshore. We will provide you with the best support for concluding the process quickly and kick-start the business.