Business License in Sharjah Mainland
Obtaining a business license is the first step for establishing a business firm in Sharjah. An application in the requisite format, along with necessary documents, has to be submitted to DED for initial approval. Before commencing the process, you must be sure about the type of business activity you are planning. The business license required will depend on the type of business.
Professional License – This type of license is issued for setting up a professional firm. Artisans, architects, tutors and similar professionals can seek a professional license. You need to submit the certificates and documents confirming your qualification to the authority. You may own 100% ownership in the professional firm, subject to conditions.
Commercial License – Are you planning to start a commercial enterprise? Will your business be involved in commercial activities? This includes buying, selling, and general trading etcetera. Then, you require a commercial license. The Department of Economic Development (SDED) will issue a commercial license after a thorough scrutiny of the documents. After obtaining approvals from relevant ministries and departments.
Industrial License – The firms that manufacture, assemble, and mould products have to have industrials license. The license will be issued only after analysis regarding the environmental and social effects of the manufacturing plant. Approvals from departments and ministries including ministry of health, ministry of economy and commerce, public welfare department, electrical and water authority will be mandatory depending on the type of industry you are planning.
Procedure for Company Formation in Sharjah Mainland
The authorities in Sharjah have laid down an elaborate procedure for Sharjah Mainland Company registration. You can assign us the task and concentrate on planning your business activities, while our team will process the registration formalities in quick time.
- Determine the type of business activity
- Find the right location for your business
- Finalize a trade name and reserve it.
- Prepare Memorandum of Association (MOA) and notarize it
- Conclude an agreement with the Emirati sponsor (the sponsor will hold 51% of shares in the company)
- Obtain initial approval from SDED
- Apply for approvals from the municipality, the ministries and departments, as required, according to the type of business activity you are planning
- Rent/ lease agreement, for official and commercial space, with the owner. It has to be attested by the competent authority
- Get approval from the ministry of labour for the recruitment of employees
- Submit all the documents, including passport copies of shareholders, approvals from the municipality/ ministries/ departments, rent/ lease agreement, and MOA to Department of Economic Development
- Pay the license fee
- Get your business license and start the business activity
Types of Business SetUp in Sharjah Mainland
Choosing a suitable business set up has a vital role to play in the growth of your firm. Sharjah offers different types of business set up. Select the right one with our help to reap the optimum out of your business.
- Limited Liability Company
- Sole Proprietorship
- Partnership Firm
- Foreign Branch Office
- Shareholding Business Venture
Kiltons Business SetUp Services in Sharjah mainland
Kiltons Business SetUp Services acquired the name of being the best business set up services in the UAE through relentless efforts to extend the best possible support to our clients. Kiltons has been dedicated to the business entities since 1999 and continues to be so.
Our legacy dates back to 1948 when UAE was not formed. The journey began with the establishment of a restaurant in Sharjah. We spread our wings gradually and expanded to other emirates. And commenced diverse business ventures. The customer-committed actions have been our basic ideology since the beginning. It has paved the way for us to be reckoned as one of the best business groups in the UAE.
Nothing can replace trustworthy performance. We endeavour to assist entities to set up business in Sharjah and create their own identity. Thereby, becoming one of the most sought after business firms in the country. We are proud to have 100% results in all the ventures we have undertaken so far.
Are you looking for a business setup in Sharjah Mainland? Let’s discuss your project. Contact us now.