There is a reason why the UAE manages to be one of the fastest growing and dynamic countries in the world. Their farsightedness and vision, combined with their unique ability to rise up from setbacks is what sets them apart. And with the introduction of the five year multiple entry tourist visa by the UAE government last year, they have proved yet again how to stay ahead of the curve.
The five year multiple entry tourist visa, introduced by the UAE government last year, is an innovative approach that aims to boost their tourism sector. This visa enables foreigner nationals to obtain a tourist visa in UAE to visit the country multiple times over a period of 5 years. Each visit must be for a duration of 90 days, which can be extended for a further period of 90 days upon submitting an application.
How to Apply for the Five-year Tourist Visa
This is one of the most commonly asked questions regarding the five year multiple entry tourist visa. You can easily apply for the five year multiple entry tourist visa online. The process is elaborated below:
- Log on to the ICA website – www.ica.gov.ae
- Click on the ‘E-channel Services’ tab.
- Select ‘Public services’.
- Click on the service ‘Visa – multi-trip/ tourist long-term (5 years) for all nationalities / visa issuance’
- Fill up the application form with your personal details including passport details.
- Attach the necessary documents like your passport copy and photograph.
- Recheck and review your application before final submission.
- Make the requisite fee payment.
Benefits of the 5-Year UAE Tourist Visa
One of the major points of attraction for the five year multiple entry tourist visa to the UAE is how beneficial it turns out to be. Here are some of the benefits of obtaining the five year multiple entry tourist visa to the UAE:
- This move will revive the tourism economy, which has been facing a slump because of the Covid-19 pandemic. The UAE is one of the major tourist destinations in the world and attracts millions of tourists every year. This visa would be a greatly beneficial move to the tourism industry and the locals as well.
- This tourist boom would in turn result in an increase in demand for tourist apartments. This would see the possibility of opening up a whole new segment in the investment sector in the form of tourist apartments.
- The UAE has one of the largest numbers of expats working therein from all around the world. The introduction of the five year multiple entry tourist visa would make it much easier on UAE nationals and people working in the UAE to bring their families to stay with them for longer periods of time.
Other Types of Tourist Visa for the UAE
In addition to the five year multiple entry tourist visa, the UAE has also introduced the Remote Work One-year Visa, which allows foreign nationals to come and stay in the UAE for a period of 1 year while working remotely. This has been introduced with an aim to promote the growing remote working/workation tourism sector.
Previously, there were various other visa options available for foreigners depending on their nationality. For instance, the residents of the USA, UK, Japan and China are allowed to visit the UAE for a short stay without visa while those from India, Pakistan and Philippines have to pay in advance for the short stay visas. The UAE also issues free visas on arrival to residents of certain other countries.
With the introduction of the new visa guidelines, the UAE seeks to streamline the whole visa process and bring in a more unified approach.
Also Read: How to Apply for a UAE Virtual Work Visa?
Why Kiltons Business Setup Services
Kiltons Business Setup Services LLC has been a leader when it comes to facilitating tourist visas in the UAE. Being one of the oldest and most prestigious business setup and visa service providers in the UAE, Kiltons has managed to build a name and reputation over the past two decades.
For the most hassle free and smooth tourist visa processing to the UAE, contact Kiltons Business Setup Services today!