Why is the UAE Green Visa introduced?
The UAE government targets a leap in the availability of qualified individuals from a spectrum of sectors in the country. It would eventually be bolstering the economy and paving the way for a solid alternative to an oil-based economy. The availability of a wider group of individuals with expertise in their respective fields would turn the guiding force for the country’s economy.
Option to work freelance or independent of any company will make the career dreams more promising. People with an ambitious attitude and ideas that can work wonders will choose the UAE Green Visa instead of working under an employer.
The formalities involved in obtaining sponsorship were deterring many individuals from coming to the UAE. Before the introduction of the UAE Green Visa, the employers had to submit requests to the Ministry of Human Resources for work permits and the recruitment of expatriate employees.
An additional facility has also been introduced as part of the Green Visa in UAE. Expats will now get a grace period of up to 180 days if he or she loses a job and will have to find another one. Instead of 30 days earlier. The Green Visa in Dubai/ UAE is going to boost the arrival of talented and experienced professionals, entrepreneurs, and students to the country.
Benefits of UAE Green Visa
Green Visa in UAE will be the most promising channel for arriving at the country for work or business. Individuals with knowledge and skill can make use of this opportunity to achieve great levels in life.
Benefits of Green Visa in UAE are:
- Opportunity to work in a rapidly growing economy
- Make use of the excellent infrastructure that can accelerate your personal and professional development
- Work on your own without the need of a sponsor
- Obtaining UAE Green Visa is easy, with fewer formalities and documentation
- Green Visa in Dubai/ UAE allows you to sponsor family, including children up to 25 years of age
- One can stay in UAE for up to 180 days for finding another job in case they lost the job
- You can go for freelancing jobs with the UAE Green Visa
- A pleasant, joyful and prosperous life guaranteed, with your skill and dedication a
Who Can Avail the New Green Visas in the UAE?
The changes in circumstances have been the basic reason behind the introduction of the new policies and promulgation of Golden Visa and Green Visa in UAE. The new Green Visa in Dubai/ UAE will open the doors for all the dreamers with a positive approach and innovative concepts. This would eventually help the country from shifting focus from an oil and gas-based economy. It also reduces the reliance on petro-dollar.
Are you an expat wanting to apply for a UAE Green Visa?
We can help you with the process and assist you in getting the Green Visa in UAE without any hassles. Connect with Kiltons for assistance now.
You can apply for the Golden Visa in UAE if you are:
- A highly skilled individual with excellent talent in a specific field
- An entrepreneur with experience or a debutant with a superb business plan
- Planning to invest in a specific business sector and be a part of the growing economy
- A student with excellent grades, or a postgraduate with outstanding scores
Do you want to know whether you are eligible for a UAE Green Visa?
Drop us a message or discuss with us now.
Kiltons Business Setup Services for Green Visa in UAE
Kiltons business setup services LLC have been facilitating business setup in UAE since 1999. Our dedicated professionals with immense experience have been undertaking all the business setup requirements on behalf of the ex-pats and helping them set up a flourishing company in the country.
We would help you get Green Visa in UAE, by handling all the formalities. You can contact us to know more about the UAE Green Visa process, whether you qualify for it, or to have detailed info about the complete thing.
Our cordial relationship with the ruling royal family and who’s who in the authority has been instrumental in providing exemplary support to our clients.
To apply for a Green Visa in Dubai/ UAE, dial us now.